05 August 2010

Plan B

has yet to be realized...and when it is, my love, it will be even better than what is written here...trust me

"Plan B"

would have started last night when you arrived home
with a quiet candlelit warm oil massage
your gorgeous naked body subjected to a full body overhaul to relax you into a deep sound sleep

and once well rested, I am sure you would have been more than happy to wake me, early, and without a doubt, you would find me ready to take you...
offering yourself to me, I take a small nibble not wanting to rush
our lovemaking is deep and passionate and is just the right start to the morning

up and out the door, you take off for a quick run with the dogs
and I climb from bed wearing little more than a camisole and boy shorts
hair pulled up into a ponytail
I'll have a hearty breakfast ready for us when you return

and once we've fed ourselves just enough to build up the strength
you help clear the table, lightly brushing against me as you go back and forth
your arm gently circles my waist and you whisper
"let's take a shower..."

I know how gently you would wash me as I would you
unable to resist teasing your sex until you cannot resist
and so again, we indulge our desires under a cascade of water

later we find a restful afternoon, if the sun were to shine,
we would find a quiet place outside to read, dogs watchful but lazy happy for the company
maybe you will have found the perfect spot for that hammock I picked up in Mexico
or perhaps a cool spot inside, soft music playing, a glass of cool sweet tea
just the perfect place to curl up, my head in your lap as you catch up on work from being away...

as the sun begins to set, dinner...
something simple with a delicious bottle of wine
your fingertips tracing my exposed skin
a sip of wine that flows from my lips to yours as I lean to kiss you

seducing me as I seduce you
forgetting food and falling under your spell...
you would take me by the hand and lead me to bed,
undress me,
caress me and yes, my love,
I am forever yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment